Win Barclays Premier League Tickets with Sky
Sky are giving you the chance to win free tickets each week to a Barclays Premier League team of your choice.
Not only can you watch all the top sporting action in your local pub in stunning Sky Sports HD but you could be watching the team of your choice live by entering this competition.
It’s simple, all you have to do is visit an official Sky Sports bar and follow these instructions:
- Find the Sky Licence sticker usually found on the bar’s window (pictured below).
- Text 'Bar' and the 6 digit Sky Licence number plus your full name to 87755 (UK) or 00447860035380 (ROI).
Each week we will choose a lucky winner at random. The winner will then receive two tickets to a Barclays Premier League team of their choice, courtesy of Sky.
To find your nearest official Sky Sports Venue use our PubFinder tool here.
Good luck from Sky
Barclays Premier League Ticket Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to all residents of the UK, ROI, Isle of Man and Channel Islands, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required.
- To enter this promotion, all you need to do is text Bar + your full name and the six digit Sky Licence Number to 87755 or 00447860035380 (ROI). Entrants will be charged the standard network rate for texts sent (entrants with free texts as part of their plan will be able to send for free, pay as you go users will be charged the standard rate). The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your text. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- This promotion is open weekly from Monday 00:01 and all entries made before Sunday 00:00 will be valid. The competition winner will be announced the following Wednesday for the previous week. The winners will be notified via phone call or text message that same day.
- One entry per mobile number. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
- One winner will be selected at random each week by an independent person, from all correct and eligible entries received, before 00.00 Sunday of each week.
- The winner will receive the following prize: 2 Tickets to a Barclays Premier League Club of the winner’s choice, subject to availability (winners will not be able to specify which game they receive tickets for or seat location). Tickets will be sent to the winner via recorded delivery. Travel to and from the event and accommodation is not included. Ticket terms and conditions apply.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Details of the prize winners’ first name will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
- The name of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion. By entering this promotion you agree that Sky may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by texting STOP to 07860035380 (UK) or 00447860035380 (ROI).
- The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter, other entrants or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: British Sky Broadcasting Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.